The work of our practice includes the primary care of all patients with physical and mental health problems in acute and long-term care, as well as important areas of prevention and rehabilitation. As the first point of contact for medical help, we specialise in giving advice on all health problems, and in their diagnosis and treatment.
Our task as GPs is to diagnose avoidable, dangerous cases, to refer these for appropriate specialist treatment, and to coordinate treatment by the different medical disciplines. Another main area is the treatment of the chronically ill.
- In particular, the treatment of patients with high blood pressure and diabetics. Family medicine often has to deal with a history of family crisis, and where psycho-social conflicts arise, we are often the first point of contact.
- General practitioner care
- Home visits, also outside surgery hours
- Minor surgery (care of wounds)
- Early diagnosis examinations (check-ups)
- Fitness check and certification for professional drivers